We hope this letter finds you and your family in good health. Our community has been through a lot over this past year and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines.
Prior to any office visit, we will dedicate time to guide each of our patients through newly implemented infection control procedures that we and all our patients will follow in our practice. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: Our commitment to providing you and your family with the dental care you deserve.
Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). You may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We made these changes to help protect our patients and staff.
- We will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You’ll be asked those same questions again when you are in the office. Your temperature will also be taken upon arrival.
- If you are a new patient, please go online and fill out the New Patient registration forms and bring them to your scheduled appointment.
- We require anyone entering the facility to bring and wear a protective face mask.
- We ask that only that patient arrives for the scheduled appointment. If you are bringing a minor child, we will only allow one parent or guardian to accompany the child into the office.
- We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office. You will also find some in the reception area and other places in the office for you to use as needed.
- You may see that our office waiting room will no longer offer magazines, children’s toys, and so forth, since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
- We are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. To make an appointment, please call our office at (734) 479-4111 or contact us.
Thank you for being our patient. We value the confidence and trust that you place in us and look forward to seeing our patients, neighbors and friends in the office.
Jaffe Dental Group